Steam to steam humidifiers
When you need a modern and cost-effective product, the natural gas-powered GTS humidifier is an excellent alternative.
The GTS® humidifier (gas steam-powered) effectively utilises the cheapest energy source – natural gas. The latest DRI-STEEM – GTS steam humidifier is powered by natural gas. This is an alternative which amortises within the period of approx. 2 years, as compared to electrical humidifiers. It is a reliable and safe humidification method. The GTS humidifier ensures trouble-free adjustment of air humidity for many years. GTS is designed and tested according to CE and AGA/CGA criteria.
- Significant energy cost saving, as compared to electrical humidifiers.
- Low Nox emission, even below 20 ppm.
- High-efficient burners.
- Microprocessor control system.
- Can be supplied with both softened and osmotic or deionised water.
- Automatic drainage at the end of the season for protection against the growth of bacterial cultures.
- Can be used with RAPID-SORB®, ULTRA-SORB® or AREATYPE®
- Compatible with all building management systems BMS.
- Steam efficiency to 816 kg/h.
- Can be used with several units in the MASTER-SLAVE system.
This investment pays off quickly! The cost saving is so significant that, compared to electric humidification, the GTS gas humidification costs as much as two seasons of humidification with an electric humidifier.