Humidification in textile manufacture industry
The humidity is a property of the air that may be considered as extraordinary. This feature is frequently underestimated in industrial processes. However taking it into consideration almost in every case transfers into measurable profits. These are some of the advantages of air humidification in textile industry:
- lowering the electrostatic voltage
- reduction of dust level at the production site
- limiting the thread rupture and tangling
- maintaining the color and initial strength of the fabrics
- increased control over the dimensions of the pieces of fabric
- reduction of the risk of fire
- improvement of the workers’ wellbeing.
The installation of air humidification system reduces the machinery stoppage rate, what results in the increase of the productivity and quality of the final product.